Good Morning People.  I need to ask some basic questions and know that most of you have been through this or are going through it now.  Please don't jump on me if my questions seem naive.  I'm trying to get on board here and need a little help understanding before I start making phone calls.

To access institutional subscriptions, do all publishers require a site license?  If I subscribe to something like ScienceDirect, this will give me access to Elsevier journals I subscribe to, but not others (is this correct)?  I think I lack a basic understanding of EVERYTHING these days.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Joanne Braley
American Health Foundation