Hello Friends,

One of our physicians has asked for an article using a citation that has an error in it! (gasp!)  We sent the request via DOCLINE and it has been returned as incorrect. Given the articles vintage, we cannot verify it. If anyone can provide either the article or the correct citation, we would be eternally grateful. This particular doc is a real sweetie.

Apparently the volume and year don't match. What we have is:

SGO 1942 vol 17, page 1011
Authors: Adams and Lundy
Title: 1st statement of the 30% transfusion trigger (My suspicion is that this is a subject rather than a title)

Thanks for any help you can give us!

Joan Yanicke
Manager, Library Services
St. Vincent Hospital / Worcester Medical Center
20 Worcester Center Blvd.
Worcester, MA 01608
Phone: 508-363-6117
Fax:  508-363-9118