Hi, Medlibbers,
   Would anyone know of a resource in print or online where I can get just the name, city, and state of hospitals in the U.S. (or southern region) who have Level II nurseries?  They are also known as Special Care nurseries, or sometimes Step-Down or Intermediate nurseries.  These nurseries aren't well enough for well-baby nurseries and not sick enough yet for NICU.  I have looked in the AHA guide but the info I want in there is buried and very hard to find.  I have tried going on the Internet and haven't been successful.
   If anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate it.
   Thank you,
        Mary Zischke
        CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini Hospital
        Alexandria, LA.