>He can't back it up. and it's BS

Bottom line: I'm sick of this pissing match, and I've got a lot of things to do today besides try to discuss this with someone who clearly doesn't get it and who enjoys twisting my words.  So, if it makes you happy, Tag, you win.  I concede. Tremblant is my dream destination.  I don't know how I failed to realize it before.  I'm blind, dumb ... oh, and I forgot, an elitist.

Now, I'm off to do other things.  Ciao, baby.

--
-----
Marc Guido, Editor & Publisher

http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com/