On Sun, 19 May 2002 11:09:20 -0400, Marc Guido
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Jimski wrote:
>>How many other trails were open at the time?
>
>Most of the mountain.
>
>> What I am saying is that you should be able to find some decent
>>skiing on the mountain somewhere that is worth the effort to be there in
the
>>first place.
>
>There's only one basic route back to the base, and this is it.

Of course, you should only need to use that lift for the first ride of the
morning, and use that trail for the last run of the day. Then again, the
lower sections of the gondola liftline look *really* fun and totally avoid
that mess.  I've never been there when it has been covered though (Late Nov
& early Dec.)  IIRC there is a trail way off to the skiers right of the
Flying Mile that misses that giant clusterf*&* too.