On Mon, 20 May 2002, Tag Gross wrote:

> In all seriousness from reading your posts you really seem to have some self
> esteem issues.

Hey, Matt, if you need a shrink referral, let me know.  I can recommend a
couple.

I wasn't able to huck the waterfall at Tuckerman until I had spent 3 years
in therapy.

> I can only hope that you remain holed up at MRG or in the
> backcountry somewhere so that skiers in whatever form they take and enjoying
> the sport in whatever way they like don't have to encounter this kind of
> prejudice.

Stay the ph#$& away from MRG!!  I don't want you stealing my secret lines!

And if I see you near  ______ & _______ (both Camel's Hump), ________,
-Mansfield region), and ______ & ______ (Smuggs) I'll poke the topskin of
your skis with my sharpened ski pole-spears.  (And if you think of
touching my Tuckerman powder, like that guy did Sunday....)

Ben K.