On Mon, 20 May 2002, Matthew Reagan wrote:

> Quoth Dana Dorsett <[log in to unmask]> quothing Mark Renson:
> |
> |I am almost positive that I recognized the skier that
> |triggered the slide and yes I did indeed inform him."
>
> I was wondering if there was any sort of post-slide debriefing
> (assuming the rangers weren't protecting the guy from irate
> spectators!).

It sounded like he wasn't spoken to after the crime,
that the informing was done by Renson, prior to the guy's hike up (as part
of his general service to skiers).

I, too, was wondering about the reckless endangerment bit.

But then I figured the best thing was to tell him about the great skiing
at Tremblant.

Ben K.