I know some people who use this service are also butterfly folks, so I
hope everyone doesn't mind a question about one.....

I had a "Folded-winged" Skipper in my yard in Starksboro, that I thought
was a European Skipper but after closer examination, I noticed a marking
on the fore wings.  A black crescent moon shaped mark.  It was identical
on both fore wings.  I was wondering if this is something distinctive on
the DELAWARE SKIPPER or is it something that can be found on may
skippers.  I've never seen it on any European Skipper.

Sorry to use this line for other flying objects....

-Larry
Larry Berrin
State Education Director
Audubon Vermont