Rutland County Audubon will be sponsoring two
field trips this coming week:

June 13, Thursday, West Rutland Marsh: monthly
monitoring of the marsh; meet at 7:30 a.m. in the
West Rutland Price Chopper parking lot. Our tenth
consecutive month of monitoring!

June 15, Saturday, Plymsbury WMA in Shrewsbury:
meet at 7:00 a.m. in the Rutland Holiday Inn
parking lot; our goal is to locate three target
species - Cape May warbler, bay-breasted warbler
and rusty blackbird - in addition to tallying all
the bird species found in the area. Contact Roy
Pilcher at 459-2851 or email him at

Both trips are free and open to all.

Susan Elliott
www.rutlandcountyaudubon.org