Wow!  What an incredible morning!  I spent about an hour at the pond/marsh
at Kennedy Dr. South Burlington with my sister.  About 20 minutes into
watching the pond, a Great Egret finally came out of nowhere and landed in
the water in plain sight.  After watching it catch fish for a while, a
second Great Egret joined the first.  A Belted Kingfisher dove into the
water using a perch right above the Egret.  Then, a Great Blue Heron flew
in.  It was amazing.  Kingfisher, 2 Great Egrets, and a Great Blue Heron
all lined up in view on the pond with a Northern Oriole flying around in
the foreground!

--davy russell
Burlington, Vermont