Hi all,

It has been a while since I have posted but have really enjoyed everyone's
Spring/Summer posts. Today I took a hike up Eagle Mountain in Milton. Thanks
to Ernie Buford's directions, I finally found the trail head that I have been
looking for, for some time. Thanks Ernie! Still my head was not on straight,
as I forgot my binos in the car...How can a birder do that? Anyway, made me
slow down and have the birds come to me. By walking slowly, listening a lot
and pishing a bit, I had a good bird walk anyway, tho nothing rare.

Ovenbird
Hermit Thrush
Wood Peewee
Amer Redstart
Blk & Wht Warbler
Blk-throated Blue Warbler
Red-eyed Vireo
Cedar Waxwings
Robin
Blue Jay
several Ruffed Grouse flushed
Raven
Rose-breasted Grossbeak
Scarlet Tanager
Amer Goldfinch
Tufted Titmouse
Blk-capped Chickadee
Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers, feeding at nest hole, what a noise form the ones
inside
Common Yellow-throat
I think that was all, great time...Liz Alton in Georgia