Hi Larry,

In case you haven't had a reply about the location of the Mourning Warbler on
Mt. Philo - from the top, going on the "down" road:  there is a steep section
at the beginning that takes a pretty good curve to the left - on the right
side of the road just after the curve, back in the trees, the warbler has
been singing consistantly for at least a week.  I have yet to see it however!
 I will most likely be going up this weekend if you want to tag along.

Sharon Riley
p.s. you can drive up after 10am for $2.50, or walk earlier for nothing.