Out for a bike ride yesterday down 116 my girlfriend and I stumbled into a field with numerous(i saw 4 males there where probably more couples) BOBOLINKs. For people in Burlington that haven't seen bobolinks before it's real easy to get to and I'm sure you'll see them. just head out 116 and right after you cross the highway they'll be a left turn into Dynapower or something like that, and the next turn is a dirt road with a sign that says Quarry Drained No Swimming, if you go down that dirt road to where it meets a road under construction then just look out in the field to the right you're bound to spot the unusual looking males doing their strange robotic calls.

Happy Birding

Silas Miller
So. Burlington