Our man Wes wrote:

>We already took one hit, when the list moved from an old IBM System
>370 to it's current host back in July, 1993: the 1988 through July
>'93 archives have been lost to the winds of time.

Whaaaaaaa...??? UVM was still running a system 370 as late as 1993???  I
used to scrap 'em for the gold plating as early as '83-'84 (even used
the gutted cabinet for awhile as a "guest bedroom" in my Cambridge rent
controlled dump, including the rilly-kewl front panel with all of the
switches & lights.)

Dare I ask, what piece of cyber-antiquity heirloom hardware does the
current SKIVT-L reside on?

(I apologize for the total-nerd content, devoid of anything skiing
related.)

dana

_____________ ________ __
__( Tele till you drop