Green Mountain Power decided this morning that they are going to shut off the
power at Spaulding High School on July 9.

So we will move the conference at least for that day to Barre City Elementary
and Middle School.

Directions:

From the South Barre exit, turn left onto route 14 north.  Go past Jockey
Hollow, turn left at light onto Parkside Terrace.  The school is at the top
of the hill.

Those of you traveling Route 14 from points north, continue on Route 14 south
straight through Barre, past the construction at the Ayers St. intersection,
up a hill.  Just past the Teachers Credit Union building, turn right onto
Parkside Terrace.  The school is at the top.

I apologize for the sudden change and late notification.  If you have stock
in Green Mountain Power Corp., please sell it.

Tommy Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union #61
Barre VT 05641