-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Dave Tisdell
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 5:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Linux Users in Vermont ...

As far as I know, there is not a K 12 Linux group but SLUG (small Linux
users group) is based in Burlington. They have a website but I forget
the url. Do a search in google for SLUG Vermont and you should find it.
Dave
David Tisdell. Computer Coordinator
Mt. Mansfield Union High School
211 Browns Trace
Jericho, VT 05661
802-899-4690 (Voice)
802-899-2904 (Fax)
[log in to unmask] (e-mail)
>>> [log in to unmask] 06/28/02 08:50 AM >>>
Mike Kanfer asks :

<<
Does anyone know if there is a K12 Lunix user group in
the state or any Linux user group at all?

Well, there's

(1) BALUG : Burlington Area Users

(2) Champlain Valley Users Group at http://www.cvpcug.org/
    has some enthusiasts

(3) MacChamp : OS-X BSD's is a popular flavor of "non-Linux"
    linux : http://www.macchamp.org/pages/forum.htm

(4) SLUG-VT : A couple of links ... http://www.slug-vt.org/ and
    their mailing list at [log in to unmask]

(5) VAGUE : Vermont Area Group of Unix Enthusiasts (37 subscribers)
    at http://list.uvm.edu/archives/vague.html

Not to mention "school-it" itself :)

Steve