  -----Original Message-----
  From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Doug Westin
  Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 8:37 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: Local Technology Competitive

    Bill ,

  I mailed a competitive grant application on Thursday, June 27 for Derby
Elementary.  Can you confirm receipt of this application?  What is the time
line for review and notification (good or bad news)?  Thank you.  Doug
Westin

  Happy Fourth of July weekend.  Time to cut firewood and then kayaking on
Island Pond.