From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Doug Westin
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 8:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Local Technology Competitive

  Bill ,

I mailed a competitive grant application on Thursday, June 27 for Derby Elementary.  Can you confirm receipt of this application?  What is the time line for review and notification (good or bad news)?  Thank you.  Doug Westin

Happy Fourth of July weekend.  Time to cut firewood and then kayaking on Island Pond.

Do You Yahoo!?