A kingfisher was sitting on a wire early Saturday next to the bridge
at the Shelburne Bay Access Area.  I also saw a female kingfisher
fishing from a branch at Shelburne Bay Park.  If you know the Allen
Trail it is at the low spot where a stream crosses the trail and flows
into the lake. Look to the left along the shore.  I have seen it there
before.

There is a kingfisher who occasionally fishes from the mast of a
sailboat at Red Rocks Park.  The sailboat I have seem him on is to
the left if standing on the beach.

Thought some of you might enjoy watching them.  It is neat to see
them fishing.  These sightings are between 6 and 7 am.