From: Susan Elliott [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: West Rutland Marsh - July 18

Rutland County Audubon will conduct its monthly
monitoring of West Rutland Marsh on Thursday,
July 18. All are invited! Meet at the West
Rutland Price Chopper parking lot at 7:30 a.m.
For anyone who does not have the time or
inclination to do the complete perimeter of the
marsh, we can arrange to have a car drop-off
point at the halfway mark.

This will complete one year of the monthly
monitoring (12 months, rain or shine, snow or
sleet), with 100 species tallied. We plan on
continuing for another year.

Sue Elliott
www.rutlandcountyaudubon.org