Greetings, VT Butterflyers:

I'll be offering an ad-hoc Vermont Butterfly Survey Training Session on
Wednesday (tomorrow), from 9-11:30 a.m. in Panton. Here's an opportunity to
brush up on your field skills and VBS sampling technique. We'll survey in
the priority block for Vergennes West Quad.

We'll meet at 9 a.m. sharp at the general store in Panton Four Corners.
This is marked as Panton on the Vermont Gazetteer, between Arnold Bay on
Lake Champlain and Dead Creek. You can't miss it. Bring your net, GPS,
camera, VBS forms -- anything you use in the field.

I know this is a last-minute notice, but, hey, this is the Internet after all.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE COMING. If no one
registers, I probably won't be there. But please come; this should be fun.
We'll be in some wonderful, varied habitat.

Bryan Pfeiffer
VBS Field Staff

Vermont Bird Tours
113 Bartlett Road