Thanks to DeBora Hall I have the information I need.

Carol Spencer
Cattell Memorial Library
Lahey Clinic
41 Mall Road
Burlington,  MA   01805
(phone) 781-744-8253
(fax) 781-744-3615
email: [log in to unmask]

See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey
sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS
ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the
intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly
delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our
records