Good afternoon -

My patron, who is an oncologist, was wondering if there are any Canadian
drug wholesalers from whom he can purchase chemotherapy meds and infusions
for use in his office.  He says that his patients are buying their own
outpatient medications from Canada and saving a lot of money. I've done some
Google and Yahoo-Canada searching.  I can locate plenty of online pharmacies
and services for consumers, but none for physicians to purchase drugs. Any
suggestions on finding this information?

Thanks.

Robin Siegel
CentraState Medical Center
Freehold, NJ
(732) 294-2668
Fax (732) 294-2589

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.