So I'm wading through a pile of mailing cover sheets, trying to activate the
online access we're entitled to for various print journals.  Has anyone else
noticed that LWW is (ahem) "enhancing" its online features by making their
subscriptions available only as pay-per-view OR by purchasing an expensive
site license?  Once again, libraries (especially small libraries with
limited budgets) are being scr*wed by the publishers... We are fortunate to
have access to some LWW journals via a consortial Journals@OVID purchase,
but sometimes the publishers' website provides quicker, cleaner copy and now
we're shut out of that option.

If I'm not <sigh>ing, I'm <SNARL!>ING.

Julie Stielstra MLS
Coordinator, Library & Information Services
Central DuPage Hospital
25 N. Winfield Rd.
Winfield, IL 60190
ph 630-933-4536 / fx 630-933-4530