Oncology Services here is revamping their "tumor board" aka "cancer
conference."  They would like to apply for approval to offer CME credits for
tumor board attendance, and in order to do so, they need to write global
learning objectives.  "Global" objectives would apply to the whole program;
they need not write specific objectives for each and every individual
meeting (it's weekly).  Would any of you with CME connections / involvement
be willing to share the approved global objectives written for your
organization's tumor board?  Thanks so much...  I've been invited to be a
regular participant in these conferences, so I do want to help them out!

Julie Stielstra MLS
Coordinator, Library & Information Services
Central DuPage Hospital
25 N. Winfield Rd.
Winfield, IL 60190
ph 630-933-4536 / fx 630-933-4530