-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Julie Gaines
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 12:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: health literacy

hello to all. I am new to the list, and I am also a
graduate student in library and info science.  I am
currently a GA in a hospital library.  I am currently
taking a class in literacy, and I need to do a
project.  Curious if anyone out there has done
anything in the health literacy field primarily with
Senior Adults. I would love to have any good leads for
resources, stats, demographics, etc.
Thank you in advance.
Julie Gaines
Columbia, SC