Joining many other birders, I photographed a multitude of shorebirds today
and will be posting them this week on my bird photography website.  My site
is not commercial or capable of processing orders,it reflects my passion
for photographing birds. However,the growing number of inquiries and the
incredible photo opportunities today may lead me to consider offering
photos for sale. For those who have enjoyed the Dead Creek shorebird show
and have an interest in an 8 x 10, stay tuned. I may need your help on
positive IDs as my experience with shorebirds is only beginning. I will
leave it up to the experienced birders to post today's sightings but I am
fairly sure I took photos today of both yellowlegs, dowitchers ( short or
long-billed?), stilt sandpiper,semipalmated sandpipers, leasts,and
semipalmated plovers. I'll post a message once my photos are scanned and
placed on the website.

I learned today the added challenge of bird photography. In order to get
close and low for optimum shots, I wandered a wee bit too close to the
water. Without warning, I got swallowed up in the mudflats and my shoes
were "eaten". Providing a few laughs for other birders, one guy
commented, " if they ever find your shoes, they may start looking for a
body!

Regards-
Jeff Nadler
http://home.nycap.rr.com/animages/birdjrnl.html