Hi,
I am hoping someone owns this and will let me borrow it for a little while.
I tried ordering it, but it's published in Australia.
I suspect I'd get it AFTER I need it. I do not participate in OCLC yet...
At end of citation is a list of libraries that own it, are you one?
Thank you for your assistance-"ain't to proud to beg solo librarian!"
Laurel Graham
American Dietetics Assoc.
Chicago, Il

Website indexing :
enhancing access to information within websites /

Glenda Browne;  Jonathan Jermey
2001 English  Book vii, 103 p. : ill. ; 29 cm. Australia : Auslib
                   Press, ISBN: 1875145486

Ownership:         Check the catalogs in your library. Libraries that
                   Own Item: 30
More Like This:    Search for versions with same title and author |
                   Advanced options ...
Title:             Website indexing :
enhancing access to information within websites /
Author(s):         Browne, Glenda. ; Jermey, Jonathan.
Publication:       Australia : Auslib Press,
Year:              2001
Language:          English
Standard No:       ISBN:              1875145486
SUBJECT(S)
Descriptor:        Web sites.
Indexing.
Information organization.
Class Descriptors:  LC: TK5105.888
Other Titles:      Enhancing access to information within websites
Responsibility:    Glenda Browne, Jonathan Jermey.
Document Type:     Book
Entry:             20010427
Update:            20010427
Accession No:      OCLC:              46834427
Database:          WorldCat
 IL    -CATERPILLAR INC, TECH INFO CTR  ISH   -
IL    -MCHENRY CNTY COL LIBR  ITV   -
IL    -UNIV OF ILLINOIS  UIU   -
CA    -CALIFORNIA INST OF TECH  CIT   -
CA    -CALIFORNIA STATE UNIV, LOS ANGELES  CLA   -
CT    -BRIDGEPORT PUB LIBR  BPT   -
IN    -EVANSVILLE VANDERBURGH PUB LIBR  IEP   -
MI    -DETROIT PUB LIBR  EYP   -
MI    -JACKSON DIST LIBR  EJ4   -
MI    -SAGINAW VAL STATE UNIV, ZAHNOW LIBR  EZS   -
MN    -UNIV OF MINNESOTA, DULUTH  MND   -
NC    -STATE LIBR OF NORTH CAROLINA  NCS   -
NC    -UNIV OF N CAROLINA, CHAPEL HILL  NOC   -
NJ    -LUCENT TECH  BTL   -
NY    -CUNY GRAD SCH  ZGM   -
NY    -IBM CORP, INFO RES PROC CTR  XIB   -
NY    -SAINT JOHNS UNIV LIBR  ZSJ   -
OH    -CLEVELAND PUB LIBR  CLE   -
OH    -LEXIS-NEXIS  MLG   -
OH    -OHIO STATE UNIV, THE  OSU   -
OR    -PORTLAND COMMUN COL LIBR  OQP   -
PA    -US ARMY WAR COL  AWC   -
TX    -UNIV OF TEXAS, HEALTH SCI, SAN ANTONIO  TSA   -
UT    -UTAH STATE UNIV  UUS   -
WI    -UNIV OF WISCONSIN, MADISON, GEN LIBR SYS  GZM   -
AS    -MOORE THEOL COL LIBR  TLQ   -
AS    -UNIV OF QUEENSLAND  YQU   -
EU    -UNIV OF STRATHCLYDE  ESU   -
OH    -UNIV OF HONG KONG LIBR  HUA   -
SI    -NATIONAL LIBR BRD, SINGAPORE  SINLB   -

FirstSearch(r) Copyright (c) 1992-2002 OCLC as to electronic
                   presentation and platform.  All Rights Reserved.