Has anyone had any experience with the WASP laser barcode scanners?  This
brand is being recommended by one of our vendors and I am not familiar with
it.  The price is $100 more than a SYMBOL laser bar code reader and was
wondering which was a better product.  I would appreciate any feedback,
positive or negative.  Thanks and have a great day.

Cathy Boss
Coordinator, Library Services
Jersey Shore Medical Center, Meridian Health Systems
Booker Health Sciences Library
1945 Route 33
Neptune, New Jersey  07754-0397
732-776-4266;  fax 732-776-4530
email: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or the entity to which they
are addressed.  This communication may contain material protected by the
attorney-client privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, please be advised
that you have received this communication in error and that any
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this communication is
contact me at the number above.  You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs
incurred in notifying us.