Hello fellow CSSA'ers and Welcome to the new freshmen!

 I hope everyone had a fun and/or relaxing summer, and is fresh and ready
for the new semester!

In case you haven't checked out the webpage recently, we have some new
officers. They are:

Bridget Zurn (me), President
Yoav Keren, Vice President
Charlotte Pratt, Secretary/Treasurer
David VanHorn, Webmaster

Due to some shifts in college funding, we the officers have been working
diligently in an effort to see what kind of funding we can get for this year.
Some of the expected activities of the semester include some returning
favorites: our annual fall picnic, speaker nights, and a movie night per
semester.
We also hope to try some new activities! If anyone has any ideas for
activities (without a price tag would be prefferable), please let us know!

We have scheduled our Fall picnic for next Tuesday, September 10th, on CBW
green from 4-6pm. As usual, our picnic provides an opportunity to meet
other CS students as well as CS Faculty - not to mention free food and
games!
Watch for posters going up at the end of this week.

Good luck in classes, and I look forward to seeing you all at the picnic!

-Bridget "carrying the torch" Zurn
Your brand new President