Rutland County Audubon is sponsoring two events
the week of Sept 15:

Monday, Sept 16: Monitoring of Tinmouth Channel
WMA. Meet at 7:00 a.m. at West Rutland Price
Chopper. Bring lunch. This will be our last
monitoring exercise this year at this location.

Thursday, Sept 19: Monthly monitoring walk of
West Rutland Marsh. Meet at 7:30 a.m. at West
Rutland Price Chopper. We usually end by 12 -
12:30. For those who can't stay the entire time,
drop off of cars at the half-way point can be
arranged.

Reminder: Tomorrow, Saturday, Sept 14 is our trip
to Mt. Philo to look for migrating broad-winged
hawks. Meet at Brandon P.O. at 8:30 a.m. Bring
lunch.

All are invited!

Sue Elliott
www.rutlandcountyaudubon.org