Another nice hawk flight on Mt. Philo today. Once again, I left early (to
find Monarchs). But I'm sure the numbers will be posted here soon. Up until
2pm, there wasn't quite the diversity as yesterday, but Broad-winged Hawks
passed by numbering in the hundreds. Quite a friendly crew up there today.
The spirits were as high as the hawks.

And while watching some of the last damselflies of the season at Shelburne
Bay today, I spied 14 Cattle Egrets out on the mud not far from shore near
the gull concentrations. Also some satisfying looks at a Marsh Wren.

Enjoy,
Bryan Pfeiffer

Vermont Bird Tours
113 Bartlett Road