Speaking of reeb, IMHO Otter Creek is swill.
VT is a state that takes great pride in being
authentic.  VT sues for misusing "made in VT" and
"Pure Maple Syrup".  Then along comes Otter Creek.
They only make ales, but market them with well known
German Lager names.  Oktoberfest and Bocks are lagers.
Lagers take longer to brew.  They are have a clean
cripsness.  Ales have a fruityness.  Ales and Lagers use
different yeast.  These yeasts make the taste.

To me that is like serving Wild Irish Rose and calling it
a Cabernet.  It's false advertising.

You have to wonder if their Organic beer is really organic.