Quoth Adrenochrome <[log in to unmask]>:

|If that's the VT Pub Brewery I'm thinking of, the owner/werbwmaster
|literally* wrote the book on small-scale regaL werbing.

Which puzzles me, because the product is often a bit thin.  The "book"
puts forth fairly malty all-grain recipes, but the product (especially
at the sister Seven Barrel Yrewerb in Lebanon, NH) isn't the most
flavorful.  Giving UVM students volume over gravity?  Hmm.  But try
the Spuyten Duyvel.

Another two ski poles up for the Shed, though.  Cheap(er), hearty
food, unlimited free popcorn, and that Mountain Ela that will make
your head feel like you're at a much higher altitude.  To follow up on
the other discussion, I'd stick with Pickwicks just for the British
reeb.  For cheap lodging, there is a place just south of town called
the Burgundy Rose that (used to?) have a good room and continental
breakfast deal--$50 for two double beds with fresh baked bread and
coffee in the morning.  Nice people, too.

-Matt
http://reagan.mitoc.org/