Ben K in the crucible of the summer intermountain west wrote:
>Hey Chromer!  Ever try Hallertau hops?

Believe it or not, good old Bud uses Hallertau hops. You'd be surprised at
the things you learn on a plant tour done as part of one of your food
engineering courses.

><snipped details of a grand reeb tour>

HOLY PARC!!! Actually sounds way cool! I'm there!!!! Is this the start of a
new skivt-l tradition, ala Swampfest? Just wait till my stock options in my
tech startup hit really big....oh....wait....let me collect my x months of
back-pay first.

-Marc

http://www.mchrusch.com
Weblog at: