Have you searched the archives? If I remember correctly a couple years back
someone skied it and posted a report on it.  I think it was Telenaut that
skied/reported on it.  If my memory serves me right I think Jerm gave him
some info on it before hand, but that might be stretching it.  If I'm
thinking of the right road Tele said it was a good intermediate pitch and
was well beaten down by snowmobilers but the sides held some pow.

I'm almost positive I'm not making this up..haha.

Scott