Lars Bruns wrote:

> What would be the recommendation for plastic coming from a softer boot?

Went from Merrell leathers to the T3 three seasons ago. The change was
dramatic. This last season, for the CMH's, I picked up lister Drew C's used
T2s. Liked the extra strength, but by the end of the season, I was back to
mostly using the T3s even with the phats. The T2s just seemed like too much
for anything except particularly challenging situations.
Haven't tried any other boots, so I can't make any comparisons, but I'm
still very happy with my 3-y-o T3s. FWIW, I have a wide foot.

--t