Any of the Burlington branch interested in going down to Burlington
Brewing to make some homebrew?  I was thinking about trying to get 3+ of
us together to make a few batches and split them up.

Batches usually cost ~$100 and provide 6 cases of 20oz. bottles. In the
past I've brewed with as many as 6 others (could do more!) so we all
ended up with about a case each of a unique brew. They frequently run
specials like buy 2 get one half price, or deals for first time brewers.

Non-locals are welcome, too, but the commitment would be for two 2 hour
sessions, 2 weeks apart.  First session makes the brew, second session
bottles it.  Driving long distances after either is not recommended.

B/C me for more info. If we get enough interest, we'll start talking
about scheduling.

-Ben