Boston Bob:
- lives to be the person that gets in more runs
  on a given day then anyone else.
- not ski bum.  Weekend warrior.
- not a good skier.  He gets his speed up, when he gets to
 something tough he throws them sideways to dump speed.
 As soon as he is past it, he points them straight again.
 His style could be classified as  "hang on, skid, and ride it out".
  One ski bum use to say "it's amazing someone can ski so
  much and still not know how to ski".
- has great endurance.
- picks trails that he can get down quickly.  Depending on the day
 it could be lift line or Nose dive.
- "control" could only be used to describe him if preceded with the
  words " out of".
- for generations, ski bums have despised him.
- to get most runs in, you have to be VERY AGGRESSIVE
  in the lift lines.  Bob at times has felt that he should be
 allowed to cut because he is trying. . .
- Bob has hit many people over the years.   I know people that use to defend him,
  and then Bob ran them over.   He normally gives a quick apology and then is off
  and running.
- I do not ski Stowe as much as I use to,  so I do not hear the
  stories like I use to.    When I do, I have had him shove by me
  to get to the chair quickly.
-I refuse to read any links to stories about him.  Anything that glorifies
  his exploits would only piss me off.  I hope nobody picks the torch when
  he is gone.    IMHO it puts the general population at risk.
- he is not a bad guy to talk to.