On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:35:14 -0400, Matt Duffy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>   I'd be hesitant to rent one at the video store as well, but it is pretty
>cool to see it on the big screen. The freebies that come with that are
>reason enough - or at least used to be. Do WM tix still get you
>complimentary Sugarbush tickets?

Not many people do borrow them. The movies I've borrowed from the library
are in new condition. Kinda like a powder stash almost no one knows about.

I didn't know about the freebies. It was in part a joke because Warren is
always making comments about how a person can ski for free or on 18 cents a
day or something like that. ;-)

Geeze! Is it snowing yet?

Jimme