Neal wrote:
>I now drive 6+hours to Killington every other weekend, along with an
>occasional trip to SB, Jay Peak.  6+ hours from Vegas covers a lot of
>ground.

Why limit yourself to Vegas? One of the beauties of moving from the NE to
the West is being able to get a *lot* closer to the real mountains. Just
'cause you did 6+ in the east doesn't mean it should be the status quo. I
realize there are likely lots of other factors  involved with a Vegas
decision, but if you are able, I'd suggest consideration of alternate locales.

-Marc

www.mchrusch.com
Direct link to my weblog page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mchrusch/blog/blogger.html