A quick perusal of Tim Watson's web page and recollection of other
SkiVTlers jobs makes me wonder if there is a growing IT industry in VT.
How many of you are working in IT in any capacity, hardware, software, web
page writers, etc?  I don't even know all the appropriate terms.  Is the
List representative of the population at large in this respect?  Probably
not, there are a lot of techno-geeks on the List.  Is IT growing faster in
VT than elsewhere?  Why or why not?