Better yet, if you have Resort Sports Network (RSN) on
your cable system, they play ski movies almost
constantly. It has old and new ones as well as many
other outdoor-oriented programming like mountain
biking, surfing, etc. Glen Plake seem to be the host
24/7. You can go to the department store, buy a bunch
of tapes, and have zillions of ski movies (including
many I have never seen before or heard of) to watch
over and over again. At my house, it is channel 12 on
Adelphia cable.