Message
Anyone see the ski porn pics on http://www.silvertonmountain.com of people skiing powder yesterday ?

The best comment was on the first picture, it went something like, "You dratsab!"

MG also had a story on it on FT.

Also in FT an interesting link to an interview with the map bloke Jim Niehus (sp?). Pretty much every big mountain in North America he drew the trail map for but apparently recently Vail and Loveland went to computer generated maps. I checked their sites and I dont think they are a good as a painted map.

PS Does anyone else think its sad to collect trail maps and get them out over the summer and read them longingly ? Am I the only person who does this. I know Im sad.

Dan Ellis

R & D Manager

Distribution Management Systems, Milford, CT, 06460, USA   www.dmsinconline.com