Small world. I also know Chris. John's description of him is right on. I'll
add a bit of what I know about him: Chris skis primarily at Smuggs when not
racing, though last year we didn't see him much up there. I forget the
total, but I think his latest knee surgery was his 5th or 6th. Nothing
short of death could ever keep Chris from skiing. He's also a really good
guy. He has lots of friends at Smuggs, and several people that ski there
can be spotted with Chris's handiwork under their feet.