On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Skip King wrote:

> Actually, Aspen Extreme could be the finest movie ever
> made in any genre.
>
> Keep your Citizen Kanes, your Casablancas, your Birth of
> a Nations, your Psychos, your Saving Private Ryans, your
> Maltese Flamingos. Aspen Extreme is where it's at.

Skip, puhlease!  You and I both know that that title truly belongs to
Vertical Limit.  The prologue of which establishes its greatness all by
itself (who can forget the eagle cries and the splatting fatherr?  Such
drama!  And the Teatime in Pakistan scene!  Or you could some up its
greatness with just one word: Nitroglycerin).

Ben K.