I'd have to say Stump's Groove Requiem in the Key of Ski
remains my fave.   I don't think any ski movie has stood
the test of time as well as this one did.. great footage,
great music, and Stump's voiceovers expressing his
discomfort at the idea of doing of something as frivolous
as making a ski movie during the Persian Gulf War
brought a real conscience to the film.  When I first saw it at
its premier in Portland, I was puzzled by this aspect -
frankly, I didn't really like the movie all that much.  I've
seen it nearly a dozen times now, and it keeps getting
better.

skip