I got a Stowe employee newsletter in the mail today...  there are some
improvements mentioned that some people may be interested in.

Don't shoot the messenger (some of the "improvements" are thing many
listers hate)

a 105' Magic Carpet was installed at the base of West Slope/Slalom Hill
(Spruce Peak area)

Renovation of the restrooms at the Octagon including "improved
ventilation"

Widening of Hayride

Widening of North Slope below Crossover to improve traffic flow around
the halfpipe

Dedicated fleet of snow guns top to bottom on Goldolier

New rental skis (adult and child) at Spruce - including _additional
telemark equipment_  Skis are Head "Big Easy"

I think that's all that may be of interest...

--
Jason - "redraobwons"