> From: Denis Bogan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> It's all good and YMMV.  I am eager to try out the 215 cm
> Bonna classic woodies that I got from Dana.

Oo, Oo, Oo!  I *love* my woodies.  Just holding them
makes me want to break out in Norwegian folk songs,
which is odd since I don't speak a word of Norwegian.

FWIW, I've been told that tarred bases make wax have
a wider temp range than with plastic bases.  I generally
wax one color colder with the woodies than with plastic.
I've also been told that the Swix Classic (Red, Blue, Green)
work great on wood (they suck on plastic).  I wouldn't
know as I've long since tossed those waxes in the
trash.  But if you have it laying about...