> From: Dana Dorsett [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> Ah, but with single-camber bushwhacker type skis you never really
> kick'n'glide with double-camber efficiency anyway.  With the better
> waxless patterns (read "Fischer SBounds") the turning is at least as
> sweet as an imperfectly waxed alpine ski, with very little scale buzz
> while cruisin'- close enough to heaven that only theologians will make
> the distinction.

I'm a wesleyan moving towards process.

Anyway.... the first year I owned the Synchro's, I would
have agreed with you.  I still don't understand what happened
to make them get progressively slower over the course of
2 seasons but they sure did turn to dogs.  Again, I tried
every liquid/paste wax solution I could find on the scales,
to no avail.